Monday, October 27, 2014

Almost, working on to many things at a time. Finishing binding on three projects and have another ready for the longarm, YEAH! 
So what am I working on? Starting January, I will be teaching a block of the month called "Among the Stars. I have decided to have the students choose their own fabrics instead of making them all identical. It will be really fun to see their choices. I have chosen pink and browns because I love them and have been hoarding them something special. This is it. So here are my first three blocks.


Since this is only a six month BOM, all the blocks are made twice only the pink and brown will be reversed. So far it is quite a fun set of blocks.
I have finished my little quilt and the directions for my Civil War Quarterly Social that will be in November. There are nine patch blocks and paw blocks. I don't know the official name. I learned an incredible way to make this little block, really easy and fun! So here is my little quilt, it measures 20 by 26 1/2.
Thanks for joining me and I hope to have more to show as soon as the bindings are all done!
Rita


No comments:

Post a Comment